5 Hour Course / $125
If you've done some riding, have a mountain bike and a looking to progress then this is probably for you.
Here we will develop skills and confidence to take on some more technical trails. We will get you started on basic trails and learning areas with the focus on fun. Skills are taught and practised on non challenging terrain within the fantastic surroundings of the Red Hill mountain bike trails.
- Meet and Greet
- Safety Briefing
- Bike and Equipment Check
- Efficient climbing & controlled descending on technical terrain
- Developing flow and technique
- Introducing wheel lifts, basic hops and slow speed control
- Wrap up
You must bring
- Helmet - Australian Approved / Correct fit
- Bike - Minimum front suspension / off road tyres.
Recently serviced in safe and good working condition.
- Enclosed shoes
- Suitable comfortable cycling or outdoor clothing
- Water carrier and bottle
You should bring
- Full finger gloves
- Cycling shorts and jersey
- Hydration pack
- Qualified Instructor
- Mechanical support
- First Aid Kit
Max Group Size: 4 People