5 Hour Course / $125
If you have a decent dual suspension bike and are getting fitter and faster then it is a perfect time to ramp up your technique.
Course is aimed at riders wishing to progress beyond recreational riding. Strong focus on the basic skills but applied in more challenging terrain both up and down. We have access to some excellent more technical trails to start winding up the speed and flow.
- Meet and greet
- Safety briefing
- Run down of trails
- Bike and equipment check
- Riding and technique analysis
- 5 hours riding with qualified instructor
You must bring
- Helmet - Australian Approved / Correct fit
- Good Quality Bike - Minimum front suspension / off road tyres.
Recently serviced in safe and good working condition.
- Enclosed shoes
- Suitable comfortable cycling or outdoor clothing
- Water carrier and bottle
You should bring
- Full finger gloves
- Cycling shorts and jersey
- Hydration pack
- Knee & Elbow protection if preferred
- Qualified Instructor
- Mechanical support
- First Aid Kit
Max Group Size: 4 People